CAREER AT HIMACHAL TRIPADVISOR Join Himachal TripAdvisor to increase your working skill. Himachal TripAdvisor
is a leading travel company certified by Various Tourism Authorities as well as it is registered by the companies-registrar vide companies act. Our Company is well managed by the workforce of young and passionate team workers. Himachal TripAdvisor
is committed to provide you with the best ethical working conditions. Experienced professionals with design aesthetics, may apply for the following posts. Candidates can apply for the following jobs before 15 Dec., 2014
1. Sales Executive (5 Females) Manali, Himachal Pradesh Experience required is one year. Freshers may apply. Activities for sales executives generally include:
- Collecting leads from Himachal Tripadvisor website, Toll Free Calling etc. And generate sale by offering travel/holiday packages to customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales of Worldride Holidays packages;
- Gathering market and competition information;
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy the package;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
2. Marketing Manager Hospitality (2 Males/Females), Manali, Himachal Pradesh Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future packages.
- Working out strategy for OnSeason and Offseason packages.
- Promoting timely packages and devising promotional policy.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects .
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Develop pricing strategy
- Liaison with media and advertising
Education and Experience
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress tolerance